Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Facebook is Awful!

I'm not sure why everything points to facebook. It's too busy. It's harder to maneuver around than it used to be. I get notifications at all hours of the day (and night). I had to go in and deal with that this morning.

Soapbox done!

Here's some of what's going into Linda's beautiful quilt...

Arcs are challenging!

Holy flying geese Batman!

I'll be working this all day again today. The hard part (what to actually put in the quilt) has been accomplished through yesterday's workings. I still have to work through the center medallion but I'm thinking just an echo on the bigger pieces will be enough. This quilt had 9 1/2 hours put into it yesterday. I think today is going to end up being much of the same. 

Jill stopped by yesterday to pick up her Gnome quilt and to drop off another. I have a customer coming today with a question about something going on in her quilt that I previously worked for her prior to the holidays. Not sure what's up with that since I never marked a thing on that particular one (it was solely computer work). Has my curiosity peaked that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...