Saturday, January 15, 2022

Computer Updates

When I went to blog this morning my Mac said it was completing an update. And then we lost internet for a bit so it had to restart. Computers are great when they work (Jim found this out yesterday in his job too). The sun actually shone yesterday for a while. Isn't this pretty?

Welcome to the Water
This was a gift from my mom for Christmas. We have it mounted on the south window in the studio and it's just gorgeous when the sun actually shines. 

Removing the marks on Ila's quilt will take up most of the morning and then I'll reload while Jim's watching his Spartan basketball game. After finishing up on the long arm last night I started in again cutting pieces for the remaining Pineapple blocks and I'M DONE! Now the blocks can be worked on in here or at retreat, if there are any left prior to going. 

And I'm officially off quarantine! Now I can leave the house should I choose to, but with temps being what they are, I'm in no hurry. Although Beller's are up this weekend so may need to wander over there at some point. 

I think a pot of chili is a good thing on a bitterly cold day like today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...