Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Reset Day

I did absolutely zero in here yesterday. I had every intention of finishing Ila's first top (which has been on the frame WAY too long), but had no energy and was feeling a little under the weather. I think all the sleepless nights and the excitement of five days of retreat finally caught me. 

My Cotton Cuts mystery BOM arrived in the mail...

Cotton Cuts Mystery Block
...and I didn't even feel like doing that. If that tells you how much I needed to just have a quiet day to rest, relax, and read. The three R's in my book on a blustery cold overcast day. 

I'm feeling much better today, although still not 100% (????) and will finish Ila's first top (finally). It's another overcast day so cranking up the tunes and creating a better atmosphere in here will certainly help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...