Thursday, January 27, 2022

Marking a Quilt

I use a variety of marking tools to get registration marks and reference points onto a quilt. This particular tool is the very fine Sew Line chalk pencil. I have them in pink and white. 

Registration Marks
And while this looks pretty easy to quilt out, and it is actually, it's also very (very) time consuming. Linda's quilt is one day away from completion and it'll be fun to see it pulled from the frame and how everything worked out in it. It's hard to see the whole quilt, especially a medallion quilt like this.

I have some baking to do after this is finished and was going to do some errands this afternoon, but I just received a weather alert stating winds are to kick up later; and it's starting to snow and continue through most of the day. Good day to get work done first and then other things later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...