Saturday, January 22, 2022

Snowy Start to the Day

I have a new customer coming shortly, and I was supposed to head over the Pieces this morning to meet another customer and pick up a top or two from her. But she lives in Midland and won't be heading this way due to the snow currently coming down and future snow expected throughout the day. 

Here's some more quilting detail in Ginny's quilt...

Nearly Complete

The last border needs to be quilted and then I'll have this off the frame and another loaded later today. The next one on is the "rush" job from Linda M. but wait until you see it! 

Nothing else happened in here yesterday other than customers in and out and long arming, which I did right up until we left to do some much needed grocery shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...