Friday, January 28, 2022

Mornings are for Errands

Blood draw done. 

Nails done. 

Pick up quilt top done. 

Purchasing more stuff from Pieces done. Now to get to work. 

Here's what's on the frame today...

Joni's Kaffe diamonds
These fabrics are so soft and wonderful to feel. They are kind of a bummer to quilt because they are so soft and flexible, but with some ditching first, it'll stabilize everything so it's not such an issue. 

I have to diligently work on this today because I have another "rush" job coming in around lunch time for a new customer. It's a beautiful (but very cold) sunny morning and I'm going to continue to take advantage of it before it goes away (again). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...