Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy Saturday

I did manage to get a little quilting in yesterday between customer visits, all my errands, and the inevitable weekly trip to Midland. Here's a little detail on what is going into Joni's quilt...

Love the wool batt to give it some pop
MSU basketball today. When Jim gets home, and while he's watching his game, I'll continue on with Joni's quilt. It should be finished today I would think. Although, DW was being a weiner yesterday. He was being a weiner during some of Linda's quilt too and I'm contributing it all to the So Fine! thread. He was fine until I started putting that through him. 

I cleaned out his bobbin area to include removing his needle plate and cleaning under there. It seems to have made things a bit better, but I'll (once again) change his needle and see how he behaves. He is overdue for a spa day and the large amount of seams in a completely paper pieced top may have just thrown him a bit out of time. 

Chores and a phone call with my mom found me way behind this morning. And, to be honest, I was being a little lazy given it's a Saturday and I've been busting fanny all week. But the rice is cooking, the shower head is (once again) descaled, the laundry is done, the floors are washed, and the sun is out!

While I was working on chores, this showed up on my deck...

Lilo's new SewEZ table for retreats...and other places

This will give me something else (I'm sure) to squirrel about today. Too many fun things to do and just not enough time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...