Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy MLK Day

A Federal Holiday, but not here; just another Monday to me. A new customer is expected sometime this morning and while waiting for her, squared Ila's quilt and removed (more) marks, frame ironed for the next backing and loaded the next top. Here's what's on the frame today...

Karen S's beautiful batik sampler
(Un)fortunately, she just wants an edge to edge put into this. Oooo the custom possibilities here. She even picked her top and bottom thread as well as her quilting motif. Except for running the machine, she did all the hard work for me. 

I have the Helen Godden partridge top to sit-down quilt yet and will tackle that tonight after long arming since it's been here for some weeks now ready to go. I don't want to get too many on the WIP pile again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...