Friday, January 21, 2022

We Have Sunshine!

It's very bright with the snow outside so looking out the windows for any length of time is very blinding.

A great visit with customers/friends yesterday. Three quilts out...three more tops in. I have another "rush" top coming later this afternoon, and two more leaving/coming either today or tomorrow. I'm having to write all these down or I'd never keep everything straight.

Here's some quilting detail in the one I'm working now for Ginny...

Here's the body of the quilt
Corner Treatments
After working on this last night I moved along to my little iron travel bag started the night before. Here's the end result. 

The new travel iron bag
Notice the fabric? How appropriate!

More of Ginny's quilt today and hopefully a finish on it so the frame can be freed up for the rush top coming in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...