Monday, November 28, 2022

Decorating Done

After we get done with our Thanksgiving meal, we take a walk (to make room for dessert later) and then the grandkids and the adults decorate the house for the holiday. Except for the tree being up, the rest of the house is all festive.

Prior to everybody arriving on Friday, I was able to get the long arms loaded for this week. Here's what's on DW...

Lynette's beautifully embroidered top
I haven't had a chance to really think about how this one is going to be quilted. I may need to grab a couple of close-up pics and doodle on the iPad for what I want to go in here. 

Here's what's on Bernie...

Linda's Winter Gnomes
I have an idea of how I'm going to work this one. Maybe. At any case, I'm back from the dentist (first thing this morning) and I'm gong to grab some lunch before starting for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...