Friday, November 4, 2022

Non-Quilting Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day with the family visiting, the cleaning prior to, and the customers picking up. Today I have a new customer coming to drop off, another 'regular' coming to pick up, and our neighbors are supposed to be up at some point. We haven't seen them in six weeks (or more). 

Needless to say, I didn't get much quilting done yesterday. One border top was set in and that was it. 😒

But, while we were visiting with the family, UPS showed up and here's what arrived...

Red Snappers!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited when they came I almost abandoned the visiting folks to get these into the leaders on Bernie. But...I held back. And the family is so disinterested in my work they didn't even inquire as to what these were when I unboxed them.

That's about all in the quilting life to report for the past 24 hours. Sad, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...