Friday, November 4, 2022

Yesterdays Post

For some reason, yesterdays post never posted. That's why there will be two posts today as I only noticed it this morning. Here's what's on Bernie today...

All hand pieced!
This is a mixture of EPP hexagons and diamonds. She inserted the dolls/doll clothes between all the hexes. This is going to be a very long quilt to work so will be on Bernie for a while. Linda's quilt is about half-way completed and here is some of the quilting going in...
A small sample of the quilting
I was able to get those Red Snappers on Bernies leaders and the loading took 10 minutes, instead of an hour. I was at a good stopping point last night but not late enough for me to come out of the studio. Jim was out blowing leaves (our Oaks are nearly bare now) so I started a new dog bed project for Lucy.
The ravioli's are made
We find Lucy sleeping on Hazel's puff bed, so I'm going to make her one. And the funny thing is, the big dog will probably be on the little bed and vice versa. 

I have one new customer due around 11:30 today to drop off. The neighbors arrived late last night so we'll be spending some time with them this weekend. Jim is on-call, but we need to run errands tomorrow morning so we won't wander too far. 

I'm only open next Monday and Tuesday morning. I'm going on a much needed vacation for the remainder of the week. I've been running crazy since the reunion in July and need to get away from everything for a few days. Shipshawana bound on Tuesday afternoon for a get-away retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...