Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Pressure

Does anybody out there have any artistic/crafting abilities? Painting, drawing, wood working? Quilting? How well do you work under pressure? With a deadline? 

I have two tops that need to be quilted quickly. This one...

Pat's baby gift
I was informed needs to be done by tomorrow. She called Monday to let me know this but had not indicated, when dropping it off, that it had a deadline. I had to pull Bernadettes top off (only a quarter of the way finished) and put this one on Bernie so I could make the rush. 

The other time sensitive top is still on DW. I crossed the half-way point last night before loading Pat's onto Bernie. I'll work on Pats today and get it done and then move back over to DW to work on Joyce's. UGH!

I have to stop this. Somehow. I want to do an amazing job on these quilts, but with time putting pressure on me, it's hard to set in some really cool (and oftentimes intricate) quilting because I have limitations. Mostly, time. 

Meanwhile...Jim is out hunting. He didn't bring anything home with him yesterday, so maybe today the deer will be more cooperative. And it's going to be a beautiful day to work; the snow last night and the sunshine this morning makes everything look so pretty. I love winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...