Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Late Start

Because of my dentist appointment yesterday, and other interruptions, I didn't actually start quilting until around 2:00 in the afternoon. Here's some of what's going into Lynettes quilt...

Look at all the texture
When Jim finally got home (later than usual since he went hunting right after work), I was done with Lynettes quilt for the day and moved on to Linda N.'s quilt. Here's a little bit of what hers is getting...
Swirls and matchsticks
I'll continue on with both of these today. Once the evening began to deepen, I moved on to working on the kids' Christmas cat wall hangings. Yammy Cat is blanket stitched and ready for a trim/binding. Pod Cats will be worked on tonight (hopefully). 

I think I have a customer coming later today to pick up??? I don't remember that far back (last week) and I didn't write it down (naughty). The rest of the day is quilt, quilt, quilting with Christmas music in the background to keep me company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...