Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Just Another Day

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. For Jim and I, it'll be just another day. Our Thanksgiving won't be until Saturday. That means Friday I'll be prepping all day. The two customer quilts need to be done today, and while we won't be celebrating the holiday on THE holiday, we'll still be 'working' around the house. 

Actually, I would like to sit and bind those potholders while watching the Thanksgiving Day parade and the Eukanuba Dog Show. That's why these two customer quilts need to be done today. I think it's doable.

Lucy was chillin' the other night. Since I don't really have any new quilting pics to post, here's one of her looking all cute-sy.

I'm so darn cute!
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for: My supportive husband, my home, my customers, the kids, the grandkids, the dogs...my life. My life, on a whole, is a dream I nearly pinch myself every day to make sure I'm not dreaming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...