Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

The girls and I started out our morning with a quick run up to get yesterdays [junk] mail. I'll be working on small projects today as Jim does the same. Well, hanging lights isn't such a small project if he puts up the usual amount. 

I also have to rearrange the backroom to accommodate the dorm fridge and the small table for everybody to put their stuff when arriving on Saturday.

Yesterday resulted in a very productive day. As I was perusing through IG this morning, it seems all the long armers were 'pulling' to finish out their day trying to get ready for the long weekend. Here's two more that were on and off DW...

Mystery Quilt #1

Mystery Quilt #2

So in all yesterday, I pulled four quilts off the machines. While finishing Bernadettes on Bernie I was playing a bit of thread chicken...

And I still had one whole section to work
But I won in the end. Another thing to be thankful for. Have a wonderful holiday. Don't eat too much and if you do, take a walk so you can eat that yummy dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...