Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Family Visits

I don't think some of our family members identify with my business. Nor do they acknowledge I am a business owner with business obligations. Some of them even forget Jim and I are both still working. Jim's aunt and his mother decided yesterday they would head down here for a visit today; and will be arriving around 2:00 this afternoon. 

My mom was called to kind of "buffer" the situation until Jim gets home from work. She knows Ann and Aunt June and will visit with them while I have people in and out.

I have two (possibly three) customers coming to pick up and I have my usual work to do on the machine(s). I should bake some brownies, tidy up the house (to my MIL's standards), and drag down and clean up the big coffee pot. But ya know what? IF I have time to get to those non-business things, I will. Otherwise, they'll just have to deal with what we have here on such short notice.

Morning rant done. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Linda's Star Top
Oops...here's customer number one...gotta get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...