Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wind Advisory

We have a high wind advisory today, and it's supposed to last until tomorrow morning. I'm going to quilt anyway because I have three more tops that came in yesterday. Two were picked up, but I'm up one now. I can't let the weather dictate my work any longer. Although, I think in a lightning storm, I may make an exception. The winds are out of the west so I should be okay; it's the southerly winds that concern me more.

I'm still working on Lynette's and Linda's quilts, but after I worked in the studio last night, I shifted over to Christmas presents. Here's Yammy Cat all blanket stitched. 

Doesn't he look unamused?
Pod Cats are still in the works; it's mostly blanket stitched but I ran out of steam last night. 

I have a new customer coming at about noon today but only for a consultation on fixing a top she has inherited. She has an APQS Lenni and can quilt it herself, but has experienced some health issues, so I may actually end up doing this one for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...