Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Long Hours

Another 11-hour day for me yesterday. Eight on DW, and three on Bernie. Here's some of the quilting detail going into Jeans quilt... 

Each block is receiving a different backfill
Here's some more quilting detail of Bernadettes quilt...

Morning sunshine showing detail
I have reached the 1/3 point on Jeans, and about the half-way point on Bernadettes. Today will be much of the same as yesterday. Sometimes it's kind of nice to know where you're headed for the day; it doesn't hurt my brain as much. 😉

The other part of my night was spent getting the front binding on those oven mitts. I'm going to have to hand bind (icky) the backside as I don't think I'll be able to get a nice finish if I try to get 10-12 layers under the machine needle. Now the dining room is cleaned up like nothing ever occurred here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...