Tuesday, June 6, 2023

12 Drops of Rain

Not even enough to wet...well...anything really. That was yesterday's precipitation. And still in a terrible drought. 

But quilting still continues regardless. 

Two customer visits yesterday; both to pick up. Which is good. The kids are coming for a visit this weekend and I need to get that room ready for them. Which, right now, is plumb full as a tick.

Worked on Bernie all day yesterday. I'm waiting to hear back from Cathy to see what kind of batting she wants me to put into the quilt I'm loading on DW. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Carla's quilt...

The large embroidered blocks

The pieced embroidered blocks
This quilt top said "clean" to me, so I'm keeping the quilting clean as well. This should be finished today, but I have another customer (or two) coming to pick up. 

Slight progress in our building project. The first load of blocks came home with Jim. He thought he found a source to get them free; all he had to do was fetch the buggers. But, the blocks are encased in cement and with his chipping the cement off, the blocks are breaking apart. The rest we'll have to order. 

Only a few of the 300+ we need

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...