Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Spa Time

DW is heading to Lansing on Friday morning to spend some time getting all cleaned and fixed. He's running fine. He just has some electrical issues and limited response on a few of his buttons that need to be addressed. So, I'm on a time crunch with him this week. 

I started on Bernie yesterday...

AWESOME texture!
Once the backing was frame ironed I switched over to DW. Here's what he's wearing today...
Janice's Irish Chain
I'm about half-way done with this one and I'll continue on now that we are back from Midland after getting ortho consults on Jim's knee. Which isn't as damaged as we originally were told on Friday. Yay!

Here's some of the quilting going into it...
This is a "clean" looking quilt so I'm keeping it clean in the quilting
After this one is done, then so is DW for a few weeks. They'll have him down in Lansing all of next week and then we have reunion, so won't be able to fetch him until around the 11th or 12th. I'll continue working on smaller-sized customer quilts on Bernie, but all the big ones are on hold for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...