Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Apparently I Can't Count

Here's some more quilting detail on Pam K.'s quilt...

Large Borders? No Problem
This quilt is done and I'm just getting all the markings out before removing it from the frame this morning. Not sure what else, if anything, is going on DW this week. He's scheduled to head to Lansing on Friday morning, meaning whatever I decide to get on there has to be done by Thursday night. That's some pressure. While working on mark removal last night, I pieced together the next block in the 100 blocks challenge. 

My snafu with the 100 blocks cutting situation was because I thought the next row started with block 31. It was actually supposed to be 21 and found that out after incorrectly piecing the whole incorrect block. But 21 is now done. 

The real block 21
I'll be working on Lynn S.'s quilt today on Bernie regardless of what (if) I find a quick(er) one to tackle on DW. 

Jim is still on the couch/his chair. Ortho appointment first thing tomorrow morning in Midland to determine just how long he'll be hanging around the house with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...