Friday, June 16, 2023

Weather and Construction

It's hard to build when the weather doesn't cooperate. Jim, instead gave Lucy a hair cut and Hazel a bath. I continued to work on Bernadettes quilt. Which isn't done. Yet. Hopefully today.

One customer coming to pick up later. I have a nail appointment first thing this morning and then am heading back over to Pieces to pick up some more white. Last night when I made this block...

Scrappy Block
And then cut the whites for the next, I bled the white yardage dry. And I still have about 10 blocks to go. 

And that's about all to report on the studio front this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...