Friday, June 9, 2023

Taking Longer

 My mother has always said the following about construction: Plan on twice as long and three time as much money as what you expected. Jim thought renting the digger for eight hours would be sufficient. He's home today (again) working on more digging...because it didn't get finished yesterday. Here's where we are at this morning.  

About 3/4 of the way done
And the tree was unable to be saved...
I'm very sad about this!
But hopefully this should be my only sad moment in all of this.  

Customer(s) coming today. One to pick up and one to drop off. Not sure what time they'll be here. 

The kids are up from East Lansing this weekend, so I'm not sure just how much quilting work I'll be getting done outside of the customer visits. Probably not a whole lot until Sunday, if even then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Routine or Rut?

I have a specific routine I follow nearly every morning. If the routine is messed up or altered, I become agitated. So do the dogs. Is my ag...