Sunday, June 18, 2023

Small Projects Mixed In

Yesterday, while Jim was shoveling dirt, I was working on removing Bernadettes quilt from DW and frame ironing for the next quilt being loaded. Here's what's on DW ready for Monday...

Luanns cute little top
Between rolls and spritzing, I was able to construct a few blocks on Farm Girl Vintage 2...

Sewing Baskets

Sisters Quilt Block

Small Town Block

Spring Blossom Block
The spring blossom block should have been done in a lighter blue I think, as well as lighter greens, but it'll be okay I suppose.

It looks like I have about seven more blocks to go. Hopefully I can get those done in time for the 100 Day 100 Blocks challenge. IF the pattern arrives from Australia in time. 

Happy Fathers day to all of you dads out there. I just got off the phone with mine and am lucky to still have a dad to talk to. 

Here's a peek at the studio progress (dirt removal) as of yesterday afternoon...

Taking away the SE corner

Removing the SW corner/end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...