Friday, May 17, 2024

Can't Forget the Yard

While working in the [new] studio I find myself very reluctant to leave. I want to just stay in there for always. But alas, the yard doesn't mow or trim itself. Taking a break from quilting last night I got the new grasses mowed next to the new structure and the girls' pen cleaned up. It looks a LOT better!

Two customer pick ups yesterday and while I appreciate their enthusiasm for the new addition, quilting still needs to commence. Like the lawn, the quilts don't quilt themselves. I have a new customer coming later this morning but that's all I'm expecting today.

Nails this morning, running to The Springs to drop off a quilt, and then I'll be getting back into Rae's quilt. Here's what's going into it so far...

Border treatments 
I forgot to snag a pic of what Jim has been working on. Here's the sidewalk; loosely said since there needs to be some stabilizing done to it...
Four feet wide instead of three
That area between the old deck going into the house and the new deck coming into the studio needs some work too. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...