Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Yesterday's Project

I thought yesterday's project would go quicker than it did, but of course, squirreling happened and so did neighbor visits. And movie day.

These two totes have all my tops in them, along with some of the backings that go with them...

Plum full as a tick
The tote on the left was as full as the one on the right until I started pulling out tops/backs. Then I found one in the pile that just had to be loaded onto Foster because I already had the top/back pair and it doesn't require ruler work (I'm still waiting on the ruler base for Foster). I hunkered down and actually pinned the backing on and it's waiting for me to do something with it now...

A "minky" dream big panel
Okay, so I may want to put some piano keys on those borders, but I'll see what I can do without my rulers. 

No customers expected today and it's a cool-ish day to start our summer, so I'll be cranking on Sherry's quilt until it's done. It's time to get that one off of DW's frame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...