Thursday, May 2, 2024

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thing I didn't have any customers come over or even call. I would have been kind of a downer to talk to. 

Anywho...the pics I've taken of Linda's quilt aren't showing squat so I'll just show what I did after long arming all day...

All finished!
I have to get a dowel and have a small hole drilled on each side to be able to hang this on the side of our trailer during reunion, but I have plenty of time since that's not until July.

More work on Lindas quilt today. I have one customer coming to pick up later and it's a gorgeous spring day out there to enjoy company and work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Girls

The girls are having a hard time adjusting to my being in the new space. Hazel especially. She's been in the old space her entire 5 1/2 ...