Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Four of Six

I currently have six machines set up in the studio. Three are long arms and three are domestic sewing machines; one for sit-down quilting only. Of the six machines, I was on four of them yesterday. All three long arms and the sit-down quilting machine.

I love my new studio!

Sherry's quilt is finally finished and here's what's on DW today... 

Ann's patriotic quilt
This is getting an E2E with DW driving. While that's stitching out I'll be working on Bernie doing some more chipping away at Rae's quilt. Lots of thread going into Rae's quilt and more thread equals more time.

The girls are still having a hard time deciphering the new studio situation. They wander around. Lay somewhere. Get up. Wander some more. Lay down. Get up. Wander some more. Lay down. This is one of the spots they wandered to yesterday...

Can't seem to find "their spot" yet
They'll figure out eventually. No customers expected today. Many deliveries expected over the next week or so. Still waiting on that batting to arrive and I have tattoos for Foster as well as a package from Gall coming. I'm also expecting the Red Snappers for Foster in that bunch of stuff so maybe something will show up today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...