Saturday, May 4, 2024

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine is loud. The pebbles looked awful. The machine fought with me the whole time so I'm going to have to pass on this machine.

Jim found a Gammill for sale up in West Branch and we're trying to get up to see it, but the guy has already had one looker and another scheduled for later today. 

We have a 1,000 things to do today to prepare for our final inspection and probably should not be chasing around looking at long arms, so if this doesn't work out, that's probably the direction we're supposed to go.

No Pics today as all that was done in the studio was long arming Kathys quilt, which isn't done. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can't Forget the Yard

While working in the [new] studio I find myself very reluctant to leave. I want to just stay in there for always. But alas, the yard doesn&#...