Saturday, May 25, 2024

No Pics Today

Sorry, didn't take any pics yesterday. Probably because I'm still working on Sherry's quilt. Some take longer than expected. We spent most of the afternoon running errands (mailing a quilt, groceries, etc.).

Jim's at a Small Lake Association meeting this morning and I've just spent the morning in the kitchen making food for the kids' visit later today. I'm heading into the studio right now to do something. Don't know what, but something. 

Maybe work on some bags since it'll be easy to interrupt when everybody gets back or maybe get on the big machine for a bit to work more on Sherry's quilt. We'll see what inspires me. It's a holiday weekend and basically it's a do-what-you-want kind of weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...