Thursday, May 23, 2024

Rumba

I purchased a Rumba-type of vacuum for the new studio. I set it up yesterday now that everything is in its place and didn't figure, after it configured the room, it would pull much off the floor. I mean, the room is barely two weeks old and really, how dirty could it get? OMG, the bin was full when I emptied it this morning. Mostly dust and lint. 

I have a dirty job. Just sayin'. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Sherry's quilt... 

Getting the borders in
Since I had two customers come and pick up (well, one customer, one friend with the customer), and another two customers drop off two quilts, and one quilt received in the mail, I didn't get very far on this piece. Today should be less choppy.

Yard/beach maintenance last night for Jim so no work on the studio. And, the winds were screaming so the last thing he needed to be doing was getting 14 feet up in the air on scaffolding. I have mowing to do tonight now that he's trimmed everything and at some point we need to grocery shop for the weekend. It never ends, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...