Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Lighting

The new studio has amazing lighting in it, yet I was struggling yesterday to see what I was doing. It was a very drab and dreary day and I was working on dark blue fabric with dark blue thread. Like, almost black-blue. I'm hoping we don't have to install further lighting, but time will tell.

Linda's quilt should be completed today. Phone distractions and a trip to the store for groceries as well as unloading sidewalk materials interrupted the work day. Not as much progress as I had hoped. Here's some more pics of the studio as it's coming together...

Standing where the new machine will be residing

A side view of the entrance section
Not much else to report today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...