Tuesday, June 11, 2024

ALL SIX!!!

I wondered how long it would take me to have a day using all six of the machines set up in the studio. Yesterday was that day so obviously it wasn't that long.

DW: Quilted Gwen's first quilt.

Bernie: Had a quilt back frame ironed only to discover the previous quilt [owner] had two in my queue. First back off, second back on and her quilt is fully loaded. 

Foster: Removed Dream Big and had the Amish with a Twist loaded and quilted on.

Ellie: Made binding for the Dream Big off Foster

Mike: Attached binding to the Dream Big

Jay: Did seven or so blocks last night for sit-down work.

Yep...all six machines. 

Here's what Gwens first quilt received yesterday...

Swirls
Bernie was wearing this before my discovery of two for Rae in the queue...

Nope
Now he's wearing this...
Rae's second quilt
Foster is wearing this...
Amish with a Twist
This one will be on Foster for a while. It's a big quilt and this was started on DW about 2 1/2 years ago. It was taken off to make room for customer quilts and hasn't been touched since.

DW is now wearing this...
Another huge quilt
This is Gwens second quilt and is also getting an E2E today. I have to purchase and then download the motif from Urban Elements first before getting started but it's all basted in and ready to go once I get there.

Just wanted to "show off" the Dream Big quilt before closing...

Ain't it purdy?
I actually snuggled under this last night (it'll be the summer quilt) and washed/put away the wool quilt that's usually on the couch. Aaannndddd, that's a wrap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Both Arrived

Whoever bet UPS would beat USPS lost. Both were actually delivered USPS and they both arrived yesterday to my very happy self.  I added this...