Thursday, June 27, 2024

Both Arrived

Whoever bet UPS would beat USPS lost. Both were actually delivered USPS and they both arrived yesterday to my very happy self. 

I added this into my order for new brochures... 

Isn't this cool?
Mom saw this when she stopped by yesterday and wants one with all the stuff on the back. Okay, her birthday is covered.

Here is a little of the quilting that went into Bernadettes quilt yesterday...
Flowers and swirls
This was done free motion, hand-guided by me and was finished before a later lunch. While I was working on this I was frame ironing the back on DW for Bernadettes next quilt. This is what I'll be working on today...
Today (and maybe tomorrows) project
This is for a local show so I'm going to have to be especially vigilant on my ditching and tie offs. I have one customer coming today to pick up and the north neighbors are coming up later this afternoon; today may be cut short.

Moms phone is still dead as we are still waiting for a response from Apple. Don't ever forget your log-in ID creating a lock-out situation. Because of scammers and thieves we are learning it's hard to get the darn thing unlocked again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in? Can you see the spark...