Friday, June 7, 2024

Getting Worried

My neighbor had has 70th birthday yesterday. Remember when 70 seemed ancient to us as kids? And we're not that much younger than him which makes me wonder about my mind at this conjecture. 

I thought I ordered Red Snappers for Foster a few weeks ago. The company I went through sent an odd email regarding the make and model of my machine and did the head sit on a carriage and was there a bed on the frame. I answered the email and figured it was for statistical purposes.

There's a lot more to this story but what it boiled down to was my ordering a ruler base (which my dealer was getting for me and didn't need to order) instead of those Red Snappers I've been waiting for which I desperately need.

Is my mind starting to wain? Is my age starting to actually show? This is scaring the crap out of me!

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Gwens Sampler
This is getting an E2E (cringe) instead of custom work, but hey, I do what the customer wants.

The poppy bloomed yesterday and here is what I can see out the south window...
Love the salmon color
I'll be finishing Rae's quilt today on Bernie before I attempt Gwens quilt, or maybe while it's stitching out. I have nails first thing and then I'm coming right home after. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...