Friday, June 28, 2024

C'mon Apple!

Still waiting to hear back from Apple on my mothers phone. Today is day four. 

I neared the half-way point on Bernadettes quilt on DW. Here's some of the quilting going into it...

Pebbling in this block
I don't normally quilt the wool part of quilts, but this one is going to a local show and the judge will ding Bernadette for not getting enough quilting in there. 

Nails first thing this morning and then over to Pieces to drop off the new, updated brochures. I may wander down to Pinconning to drop off over at Bittersweet but I'll have to wait and see if Gail is going to show this morning. Hopefully she'll call first.

She was sketchy on whether she'd be able to come yesterday as she had some personal stuff to do downstate and didn't know if coming back last night was going to happen. Apparently not. 

Jim mowed last night as I was working on Foster. The last border and cornerstones are left yet to do but my feet were starting to hurt; I'd been on them for over 11 hours so that's understandable. Happy quilting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in? Can you see the spark...