Saturday, June 8, 2024

Where Does the Time Go?

Yesterday flew by. I was so darn busy it just seemed to pass like the speed of light. 

Nails, dig out quilt to hang, call Verizon, do normal chores, administrative stuff, hang quilt, quilt, lunch, quilt, dog sitter visit, quilt, customer came to pick up, grocery shopping, and then the clocks say 9:00. WOW!

Here's the quilt I dug out and hung in the new studio. It's my pride and joy as it was on and off again over the course of five years...

Town and Country
If you don't remember this quilt...it has 365 little 4" blocks, all of which are individually appliquéd. It's one of those quilts you could look at for hours and still find stuff.

While shopping, I found a really cute door mat for the new studio...

And everybody is truly welcome here!
I love the buffalo plaid!

I've already been "choring" this morning while, once again, on the phone with Verizon, but I think we got everything all settled with them (one of the kids "left the island"). 

I'm going to finish Rae's quilt today if it kills me; I only have two borders left to do. Jim is out mowing so he'll be busy for at least another hour which means I should be working too. Maybe later today/this weekend, I can play some more on Foster??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Both Arrived

Whoever bet UPS would beat USPS lost. Both were actually delivered USPS and they both arrived yesterday to my very happy self.  I added this...