Thursday, June 6, 2024

Fast Day

Yesterday was long day (got up early) and yet, it went by extremely fast. I should be finishing up Linda's third quilt today at some point; I'm on the last row!

The youngest son and his wife came up yesterday. Caleb was helping Jim put up strawberry jam, Lia was applying for a job, and I was of course working. 

Caleb brought some of the goodies Foster was missing. The only thing now is those side clamps, but I "borrowed" one from DW and am making do.

That's about all to report. Here's Lucy taking advantage of Lia's presence...

Traitor!
But Lia doesn't really mind and at this point, she was just reading while Caleb was finishing up with berries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Both Arrived

Whoever bet UPS would beat USPS lost. Both were actually delivered USPS and they both arrived yesterday to my very happy self.  I added this...