Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Price Increase

I have to do it. I have to raise my quilting prices a smidge to stop taking a loss. Thread, needles, electricity, oil, and well, wages, have all increased on me, yet I'm hesitant about raising my per-inch price. 

I'll have to post something on my web site I suppose. Ugh.

Anyway...price increases will take affect starting July 1 meaning any top received after July 1 will receive new pricing. I'm only going up a penny and quite honestly, I'm eliminating the thread charge so it's not even going up that much. 

I'm working on frame ironing Linda's third quilt. I had a lot of traffic (phone and in-person) yesterday afternoon so I didn't get done as quickly as would have liked on the second quilt.

I've already posted a pic of what that second quilt is getting, so here's a pic of the view leading up to the new studio now...

Welcome!
The scaffolding is still in place for when the metal is ready to get put on. Which will probably be this weekend. Hopefully.

No customers expected today. I'm still waiting on deliveries from Gall Sewing on my ruler base, welcome kit, and bobbin winder for Foster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...