Monday, June 17, 2024

Pea Soup

It's a sure sign it's going to be a hot one today when letting the dogs out at 8:00 the temperatures are the same outside as they are in; 75 degrees. 

The humidity outside is much higher than in the house though making it feel like pea soup out there. We're cold weather people and this really affects Jim. I hope he stays hydrated out there working in the field.

Customer bags. I'm now making customer bags to help eliminate the scrap pile I have. I worked on about four of those this weekend...

Bags for customers
I'm currently tackling the greens in the dresser with the bags and the scrap quilt I've been working on...

Pieces and parts and blocks already made
I still have a little more than 50 blocks to make. Here's some more quilting going into Amish with a Twist III...

More quilting details
Jim trimmed the dogs yesterday after he gave them both a bath. They will be much cooler with this awful heat we're expecting this week. And, it's only the middle of June. More work on Laura's log cabin quilt on DW. Since it's so big, I don't think I'll be getting this one done today, but since Jim isn't coming home for lunch, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...