Saturday, June 15, 2024

Did I Make Any Progress?

I worked a full day yesterday and yet I feel like I made very little progress on Laura's quilt.

I did spend a better part of the morning planning out the quilting, and then later in the afternoon planning some more quilting out on it. But here's the border treatment going in...

Can you even see it?
Minor work today getting Deb B.'s quilt loaded onto Bernie. I'm planning on playing on Foster most of the day. I'd like to get a big chunk of the Amish with a Twist done.

But, all the neighbors are up for the weekend and it's been nearly two years since all three houses were occupied at the same time. I may get a wee distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donating

I have't donated in a while. To anything really. Shame on me. I saw an IG post this morning from a quilter in Missouri (I think) who is ...