Tuesday, October 12, 2021

80 Degrees in Michigan in October?

And because it was 80 degrees yesterday, all the Japanese Lady Beetles were out. This meant stitch a little on DW, vacuum bugs, stitch a little, suck up bugs. UGH!

Today is cooler with rain and so they don't seem as prevalent. I should get more stitching done today. 

Had a customer come and drop off first thing this morning and they were enamored with Hazel. They just left which is why I'm blogging so late.

Here is some detail going into the Zoology top...

N is for Norwall
After working on the long arm well past my usual time (because the morning was spent cleaning the entire house after the kids/grandkids were here the past weekend), I pieced together the vertical sections of the colored pencils heart...

Now to get those vertical rows assembled
I would like this to be a more usable quilt. I'm thinking, after getting it together and bordering the first border, I'll do something else for a second border. Maybe make some letters to go around. The actual name of the quilt is Color Outside the Lines. Maybe putting that around it?

Zoology should be finished today if there are no more interruptions in my day. I'm hoping to get the heart pencils put together and get the first border at least made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...