Monday, October 11, 2021

What an Insane Weekend

We have a little "fall festival" with our neighbors about this time of year. The past weekend was it and it was insane. Chili, cider, campfires, great friends and family, and a little rain. Since the grandkids were here as well, the studio was closed so not much to report in that respect. 

Ben and I (during one of the rain showers) worked through my Sketches program to find out how to add layers into a drawing...

This is Ben with my adding another "layer" to his photo
This will be extremely helpful for the art pieces I LOVE to do rather than having to try to just obtain a sketch on the wall with my overhead projector. It's a whole big process. 

I'll work on on Zoology today and the colored pencils heart piece. The weather this morning is balmy (already at 71 degrees with very high humidity). I'm taking advantage of one of our last nice days and have all the windows open perhaps one last time (although, I've said this before already this year haven't I?) Maybe this is our Indian Summer?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...