Friday, October 29, 2021

What Happened to Pizza Day?

Friday's were always pizza days. My physician said no more. No more fried foods, no more foods high in fat. No more fun! Bleh. I miss Pizza Friday.

But it's raining, its gloomy and I LOVE IT! It'll be a great quilting day and this is what I'll be working on...

Lois' second top
I had a quilting plan in place for this already, but after looking at this pic, I may need to think about this a little more. But while basting this in last night, noticed I need to also pay attention to a situation we may have...

Hello waviness
Notice my new Red Snappers in the background? The Leader Grips were replaced last night (and I will not say anything nice about their company ever again) with a new loading system called Red Snappers. So glad I made the change!

And here's some detail of what Lois' first quilt looked like when I took it off yesterday evening...

So Pretty!

Despite my doubts last night, I actually got two more Pineapple blocks done while frame ironing the backing for Lois' second quilt. It was a long day with two customer visits, eight new tops to work, and, well, long arming. Today is quiet visitor-wise, but I have plenty in here to keep me busy; for a few weeks anyway. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...