Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Goofy Day

What started out as a normal day yesterday turned kind of goofy. The new customer was a little later than I had expected (I was using my new Glide color card to inventory my current supply while waiting). We spent some time getting to know one another and then I wolfed down lunch. No sooner had I cleaned up and I heard a rumbling noise. Oh yeah, the gutter guy is supposed to be here to install a gutter on the front of the garage.

By the time I welcomed him, talked to him about the gutter in Hazels pen, and got back inside, it was almost 3:30. I wasn't in a long arming mood by then. I did get the Scrap Petals rolled back and it's ready to free motion this morning...

Ready to start this morning

I did talk to Jen at Gall Sewing about the tension on DW and she suggested a few things, which seemed to have helped. I'll still keep an eye on it pretty closely for a while just to make sure our "fix" was what DW needed. 

Owl and Frog

The Owl and Frog wallhanging I left on the table last week, prior to my trip, was worked instead and I've already started blanket stitching everything down. By 8:00 I was done. All the weekend travel caught up to me I think. 

I'll long arm this morning. Mom may (or may not) stop by after her art league and I'll continue on with the Owl and Frog this evening. Life is back to normal(cy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...