Thursday, October 28, 2021

Where is this Week Going?

It's already Thursday? Here's what's on the frame this morning...

Lois' Top
I started working this yesterday afternoon when it was particularly dreary and see this morning I have to do some ripping. Not very pleased on one of the angular lines I made.

While getting Terri's top finished I was literally playing thread chicken. This is what I had left over after getting hers off the frame...

Not much more left there
Thankfully, the Quilted Joy order came in so I wouldn't have been without for too long had I actually run out. 

While Jim was working on the Beller deck last night I put two more pineapple blocks together. These finish at 10" and to make a decent size quilt I'll need at least 64 blocks. This should keep me busy for a few weeks since two blocks take about 2 1/2 hours to complete. 

I have a few customers coming today (one anytime now) and will be working on Lois wall hanging...after I rip out the booboo section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...