Saturday, October 16, 2021

Real Quick

Jim and I are heading to Frakenmuth today to play tourists. The repayment for all the hard work I did getting Jim back on the road to recovery with the ankle surgery, all the hard work keeping the yard up, planting his garden and tending to that, the doctor visits and the list goes on. 

Both the quilts (zoology and Penny's) are bound and finished. I cleaned up the studio a bit (more beetles to vacuum) and then started in on this...

Hazel in the "ruff"

The backfill has actually begun but instead of doing it on the little domestic machine I have opted to load it onto DW and fill there. 

It's supposed to be a cool to colder day today but sunny and perfect for shopping, touring the city, and having a warm bowl of soup at one of the million restaurants they have in Frakenmuth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...