Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Busy Day Ahead

I'll be long arming first thing this morning picking up from where I left off at 7:30 last night. Here's what's on the frame today (and yesterday afternoon)...

Virginia's Giant Clam Shells
I love the color value in the rich earth tones. I worked on it yesterday for about eight hours and haven't even reached the half-way point. Some of the quilting detail...
In the non-linen colored clamshells

A modern feather

Other than finishing the backstitching, nothing was done on Hazel yesterday. Her happy personality is already starting to come out on the piece though, which I'm pleased with.

I'm going to long arm until lunch and then I have to head to the garage to prepare for the trunk show I'm presenting tonight to the Quirky Quilters Quilt Guild up in Oscoda. 

I was supposed to start pulling these quilts Sunday, but honestly, wanted to just leave them in their bins until absolutely the longest I could. I did go through the visual inventory and know which bins I need to pull from so it won't take too long to get all those around I don't think. 

I'm going to pin a number on them while pulling so when we return and I have to get them back into the bins tomorrow, I won't have to scroll through all 15 bin pictures to know where they should be going back into inventory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...