Monday, October 18, 2021

Paradise

Yep, I can adjust my house temperatures; not some corporation or co-worker adjusting it to their liking. Breaks are when I deem necessary; not when some manager/boss deems them necessary. Chores around the house can be done simultaneously with my work day so getting behind is virtually nil. Choosing to work outside or inside is a privilege not something that comes with the job. 

My life is paradise. And I have a wonderful partner/best friend/supporter to share all this with. He loves his job (working outside is his preference) and I, obviously, love not only my job, but my life. 

What a beautiful view!
Today will be loading Virginia's top and finishing the backstitching in the Hazel head. There is nothing piecing-wise going on in here which may or may not give me permission to start something new. Or work on the black crumb blocks I started in Cleveland a few weeks ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...